Aug 7, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself

So, I guess this is it. The first post! Just a few fun facts before we start to do this thang.
1) I'm Meg. I really like marshmallows...but mostly just in s'mores. Speaking of which, have you ever put peanut butter on a s'more? To die.

[taste of home peanut butter s'more recipe. I mean...]
2) I run, I eat a lot, I repeat. I just did my first half marathon this May and I loved it!
3) I'm going to be a Junior [um, excuse me?!] in college this year, at Bucknell. I am in love with school and never want to leave!
4) I'm kind of a free spirit...I'm known for wandering away at parties and ending up at random places. I say weird things. But we'll just keep that between us, mmk?
5) I'm all about the beach--white blonde hair and a tan all year round would be great, thanks.
Why hello, can I be you?

Take me back!
Oh wait...my bad.
6) I laugh, a lot.
7) I am obsessed with nail polish. It pains me to play favorites, but I would have to say Essie's Brazilliant never gets old.
Brilliant...Brazilliant...all I know is that it's love.
8) Sometimes I dress like a boy. Shh...it's comfier.
9) I love to bake, especially cupcakes. In fact, after I make my millions, I plan to open a small cupcake bakery, a "cupcakery" if you will. [I may have brainstormed the flavor list already...issues.] Let's take a moment of silence to appreciate:
Chocolate sundae. Crumbs, I will work for you any day.
Also, fro-yo is my weakness. Self-serve, the toppings bar...a whole CANISTER of rainbow sprinkles? Almost too good to be true
10) I really don't expect anyone to read this. I just hope to look back later and see what I was doing, what I was enjoying, and reminisce. Aw.

That about wraps it up--I hope those ten completely disjointed facts gave you some insight into the mind of Meg. I'm so excited to kick off this little blog and start rambling away, I hope you'll join me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment