Aug 9, 2011

Target is my life

I love the shoes! They are seriously like running on two little clouds wrapped in pillows. Ok, maybe that's going a little far but I notice a serious difference. I ran 5 miles today with tired leggies (damn you hills. seriously steep.) and then got too excited and ran 3 more. Whoops...

Also, for you runners out there, do you notice that you sweat more when it's hot or humid? I'm usually ok in the heat but hot DAMN I was dripping when I got back today because of the humidity. Like I could've rung my shirt out...ew. 

The highlight of my day was making a Target run. Now, if you know me, you know Target is kinddd of my heaven on Earth. I don't think that I've walked out of that store empty-handed, ever. I walked out today with...Jeggings! So weird, I used to HATE these and kind of judge people that wore them. But that was back when they looked more like this:
If this is what they look like on the model...don't wanna imagine them on dis booty.
But I actually ended up getting two pairs! They should be good for tucking into boots come fall/winter. *Shudder* Why can't it be summer forever?

I also got to go grocery shopping! YAY I have peanut butter again! I seriously cannot last a day without a peanut butter spoon (or 2) I just get cranky and feel weird. Ok, maybe that's a wee bit dramatic but it's definitely in my top 5 favorite foods!

So tell me. Do you sweat a lot? What's your favorite brand of peanut butter?

Have a great evening!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh yes I sweat like crazy when it's hot and humid. It doesn't help that my gym is lacking in a decent air conditioner, so even if I use a treadmill I'm dripping.
    My favorite straight up peanut butter is smart balance creamy. Don't even get me started with flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE Target is like heaven! I could live in there, I mean cute clothes, good food, books, a wicked dollar aisle...don't get me started! :D
    My favorite brand of PB is definitely Arrowhead Mills unsalted valencia kind, I go through a jar in like 3 days haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @funfoodandfreeweights

    Oh I've spent HOURS in target. Like, my mom called an asked if I was ok. Whoopsiesss

    That kind sound so delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target is so fantastic, but dangerous!! I go in intending only to buy one or two items, and I end up finding so many things I feel like I "need" haha.
    I love Trader Joe's PBs and Naturally Nutty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I went to target today and stocked up on snacks for xc practice!:)
    and I sweat like a pig
    my favorite brand of pb is honey roasted from whole foods

    ReplyDelete