Aug 8, 2011

Boys

Confession: Sometimes I steal my [younger] brother's clothes...it's a good thing he always has to love me, no matter what. At first, it was solely for comfort reasons: basketball shorts are far superior to jean booty shorts in that department. But menswear-inspired looks are pretty cool and stylish too--and, dare I say it, make me feel somewhat edgy. And coming from one of the most All-American looking girls around [read:not on the edge], that's saying something. These are some looks I'm loving, and maybe I'll rock some of them come fall.
Those legs. Damn girl.

Wish I could rock glasses...


Love the loose jeans, thermal, and scarf. And of course the beach.
Now, if only I could pull off some glasses...I bet people would automatically think I was smart. Have a great day!

PS-The Nicolas Sparks book had a great ending, I highly recommend.

3 comments:

  1. Those outfits are to die. Stop it. I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! Now all I need is unlimited funds...I'll look so profesh for class:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i'm with you on this one! i love boys clothes! as well as nerdy clothes :D

    ReplyDelete