Aug 8, 2011

I love Dick's...

Sorry couldn't help it. Heh I just crack myself up.

I mentioned this before, but I recently fell in love with running for this past year and a half. And I needed new running shoes desperately.  As in mine have a good 800 miles on them which I'm pretty sure isn't healthy. Of course, me being me, I can't buy anything full price so FINALLY got some coupons to Dick's and I came home with these little beauties:
These lil puppies are the Asics gel Nimbus 13's. I'm SO excited to give them a go around the hood tomorrow. I'll report back! Have a good night.

For any runners out there, do you notice your legs start to ache when your shoes reach a certain mileage?
-My shins KILL.

2 comments:

  1. Teheehe I love Dick's too! ;-)
    Well a love/hate actually, I love it because I want everything in the store, but can't afford anythinggg!
    I like those shoes though, Asics are my brand of choice.
    My shins start to ache too, and my arches get sore.
    I am so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! Can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tessa

    Right?! I just look around the store and want everything! I'm so excited to be a part of this little blogging community:)

    ReplyDelete